2008 Sikorsky S76C++
S/N: 760710 | D-HMGX
1200 hours since new
Highlights / Hours
- 1 Private owner since new
- Deluxe VIP Interior
- Aux Fuel, CVFDR, MPFR, DVRS
- EASA AIR OPS compliant
- 135° L H Door
1200 hours since new
Turbomeca ARRIEL 2S2
|Avionics / Equipment
Baseline Avionics Package Includes
- Dynamic System - Two Turbomeca Arriel 2S2 engines, and a four blade articulated main rotor system with dual controls.
- Cockpit – An Integrated Instrument Display System (IIDS), with an easy to upgrade avionics package. There is a Bleed Air Heating Defogging system and dual windshield wipers. The Pilot and Copilot equipped with a five point Restraint system.
- Cabin – A large cabin that can be configured for various different missions and a 38 cubic foot baggage compartment.
- Other – Retractable landing gear, and 281 gallons of usable fuel.
Features of the S-76C++ Aircraft
- Collins Proline II: Dual Collins VHF 22A Comms and VIR 32 Navs, single ADF 462 ADF, TDR 90 Transponder, DME 42 DME with IND 42A Indicator, Collins Rad ALT 1000 Radio Altimeter with Expanded Scale ALI 55A Indicator.
- Honeywell EFIS/DAFCS: 4-Tube Honeywell EDZ 756 EFIS with 5" x 6" Indicators Displaying Airspeed, Altitude and Vertical Speed, Dual Litef AHRS, Dual Penny and Giles Air Data Computers, Dual Honeywell Digital SPZ 7600 Automatic Flight Control System, Altitude Alert.
- Electrical: 28 Volt Electrical System with two 200 Amp Starter/Generators, 10 KVA AC Generator, Dual 375 VA Static Inverters, Avionics and EFIS Master Switches.
- Audio: Dual dB Systems Audio control panels with ICS and VOX plus three maintenance jacks, one in the cabin and two in the baggage compartment. This also includes dual 45 pedestal mounted ICS foot switches, three David Clark Headsets, one six-foot walk-around cord and two 30-foot walk-around cords, Cabin PA/Chime System, and a Passenger Briefing System - PBS 250.
- Backup/Safety Systems: Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System, Universal 120 CVR, 3" Backup Airspeed Indicator and Altimeter, ADI-335D Standby Attitude Indicator with Nav1/Nav2 Select, ELT C406-N HM w/ Satellite Frequency, Electric Door Locks – Cabin, Cabin/Cockpit and Flight Director Decouple Chime/Annunciator
- Weather Related Systems: Wx Avoidance Radar - Primus 440, Windshield Washer System, Heated Glass Windshields, and Engine Inlet Barrier Filter.
Additional Avionics Items
- Delete Cockpit Voice Recorder – CVR 120 w/UAB Completion
- FM Immunity Nav
- European Dual Mode S Transponders w/Diversity - Collins TDR 94D
- Audio Jacks - Emergency (Std/Bose)
- Audio Jacks, Cockpit - Bose
- Cabin Call System w/ bell Ringer
- Cellular Phone Base and Charger
- Satellite Communications System, AirCell ST 3100
- Strap EFIS Baro-set to “MB”
- Lightning Strike Sensor - LSZ 860 w/LU 860
- Wx Avoidance Radar - Primus 880, exchange for Primus 440
- FMS - Universal UNS 1F w/Go Around Switch wired to the Collective
- Multi-Function/Moving Map Garmin GMX-200
- Chart View Option for the Garmin GMX-200
- Honeywell Multi Function Radar Display (MFRD) displays Radar, Flight Plan, & Checklists
- Traffic Advisory System -Skywatch HP
- CVR/FDR, Penny & Giles Digital MPFR, Model D51615-102 w/Ctrl
- GMX200 Map system to include Bottlang charts for Europe
- European Radio Tuning Unit, Single Collins CTL-92E
- "Flight Image Recorder (POC) w/ 3 Securaplane Cameras viewing Instrument Panel (To comply with JAR OPS 3)"
- Add intermittent wiper switch to Pilot/Copilot cyclic sticks (switch to be slide type)
Paints & Finishes
- VIP Interior Paint Prep & Finish
- VIP Exterior Paint Preparation & Finish
- Paint, Exterior Marking - Seal (Simple)
- Paint, Exterior Marking - Seal (Complex)
- Clear coat exterior paint
- 63000 Deluxe VIP Interior Group, featuring: Silencer airframe isolated interior wall panel system, high performance airframe mounted secondary acoustic package, Ultraleather or Ultrasuede interior panel upholstery, ECS ducting, cockpit/cabin divider bulkhead with left hand and right hand sliding windows, leather seat upholstery, general cabin lighting, emergency cabin lighting, reading lights (8) and air outlets (8), cabin door threshold lighting, membrane switch panels to control cabin systems, tinted interior cabin windows, decorative plating in cabin, illuminated ordinance signs, emergency/informational signage, emergency exit signs, cabin and cockpit carpet with spare, wood veneer/leather/decora-tive metal details, integral magazine racks on cabin doors, storage cabinet forward of raised fuel deck, seat maintenance covers, cabin floor runners, molded baggage compartment floor liner, Stain Guard Protection, Nut Plates fittings for all Opera Windows and Removal of unused tie down fittings.
- Pilot’s Collective Stick Cover Mod for inspection access
- Cabin Coat Hooks, Two
- Fwd Facing Divan - 3/4 Place w/Table and Armrests
- Bulkhead Storage Compartment - Crew (Aft Facing Bench)
- Sheepskin Seating - Crew Seats
- Seat Belt Extension
- Flight Manual Storage, LH Controls Closet
- Cabin Cup Holder Set
- Acoustic Noise Reduction - Bay Blanket Kit, Lightweight
- Stain Guard Protection
- Cabin Door Vents, Remove
- Bench, Aft Facing, 3 Place w/ Center Refreshment Cabinet
- Lumbar Support, Inflatable
- Door Hinge, 135 Deg. L/H
- Electric Door Lock, CoPilot
- Cabin ICS system consisting of (4) Bose headset jacks, cockpit call, privacy network and ICS/phone switch at each jack location to connect headset to SATCOM system
- "220 VAC cabin Outlets (Qty 2) w/ Converter (at least 1 KVA capacity)"
- Airshow 4000
- Entertainment System Consisting of
- Rockwell Collins Cabin Management System
- Two (2) 15 inch LCD monitors
- Rockwell Collins multi-region DVD player
- Premium sound system w/ Alto speakers and subwoofer
- iPod/iPhone audio/video line-in connection
- Complete the aft bulkhead, above the forward-facing divan, in Walnut Burl veneer
- Additional seat pan fittings in cabin
- First aid kit to be EASA approved
- Boarding Step, Retractable -RH
- Maintenance Covers - Exterior
- Annunciator - “FUEL X-FEED” ON
- Hydraulic Quick Disconnect Relocation
- Pulsed Electric Engine Chip Detector System, Eaton 1K7707
- Air Comm Flight Deck Heater
- Air conditioning System w/ Panel
- Digital Cabin Air Temperature Indicator - Cockpit
- Annunciator - “Land LT ON"
- Annunciator - “Search LT ON"
- Gooseneck Map Lights
- Landing Light - LH Main Gear
- Approach Plate Holder, Lighted - Pilot
- Approach Plate Holder, Lighted - Copilot
- Console Storage Bin-Small
- Sun Tint - Windshield
- Overhead Lateral Absorber
- Bifilar 5PTrack and Balance Accelerometers Installed in Fuel Cell Extension
- Rotor Pedals Lube Kit
- Fluid Deflector
- Single Pilot IFR
- Annunciator - “Pitot Heat” On
- Annunciator - “W/S Heat On”
- Fuel, Auxiliary 50 Gallon, Universal Fwd/Aft Completion
- Fuel, Auxiliary 50 Gallon, Universal Fwd/Aft Provisions